Generous Character Home on Level 810sqm
* Pristine character Queenslander with huge proportions to play with
* Offering so much potential and opportunity to transform that is rare to find
* Elevated on a level, North facing block
* Quiet residential pocket, convenient to cafes, parks, bike paths and CBD
* Sought after Mt Saint Michaels, Marist Brothers and St Joseph's close by
* Located in leafy pocket of Bardon on a double corner block!
Astute buyers will see the potential of this fantastic Queenslander immediately! 12 Stephenson Street is a high set, pre-war residence sitting proudly on 2 separate land titles totalling 810sqm in a much sought-after neighbourhood.
Surrounded by executive level, multi-million dollar homes, this extraordinary inner-city character home offers huge potential to renovate without any risk of over capitalising in this a unbeatable location - the options are unlimited.
The original character features such as wide pine timber floors, stained glass windows, timber fretwork and soaring ceilings are in pristine condition. Providing space not easily found, the home offers a large living and dining area and includes four genuine bedrooms. There is also a secure and level back yard with a prized Northerly aspect and swimming pool, which is the perfect for place for the family and pets to play.
And then there's the location. Close to prestigious State and Private schools, shops, cafes and with easy access to transport direct to the city- 12 Stephenson Street has everything right on its doorstep. So give Judi or Michael a call today before you miss out!