Post-War Bungalow With Expansion Potential
Astute buyers will see the potential of this fantastic property immediately! Here we have a post-war bungalow sitting prettily on a 789sqm corner block with elevated, North-Easterly aspect in a much sought-after neighbourhood.
244 Banks Street is ready for you to move straight in and enjoy this home's easy living single-level layout or explore its enormous renovating potential (STCA). Alternatively, you could buy to rent with no work to be done- the choice is yours.
This existing home has been well-maintained for the last 40 years and is neat and tidy with ornate plaster ceilings, original light fittings, a working fireplace and multiple living spaces throughout.
Standout features include:
- Large covered entertainment area that overlooks the well-established gardens
- Four good-sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and two separate living areas
- Ceiling fans and split-system air-conditioning throughout
- Elevated corner block position with leafy views and city aspect
- Potential to add another level and capitalise on the views (STCA)
- Located within the Oakleigh State School catchment
All of this and more is situated on a corner block, only a few minutes' drive from Dorrington Park, Marist Brothers College, Mount St Michael's College, GPS Sporting Grounds, the Ashgrove and Newmarket Shopping Precincts and the Banks Street Reserve. So call Judi or Michael today- before you miss out!
- Open Fireplace
- Air Conditioning