Rare Opportunity in Elevated Bardon Location!
This architecturally renovated property encapsulates the true essence of Queenslander style. This mid-century home offers traditionally crafted features, such as ornate ceilings and polished hardwood floors, with a contemporary edge.
The property also sits in a wonderfully elevated position, offering leafy aspect from both levels of the house and allowing for plenty of natural light and air to circulate.
Property Features include:
- Two large bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes
- Split system air-conditioning throughout
- Open-plan living and dining area
- Kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and plenty of storage
- Entertainer's patio at the rear with motorised awning and easy connection to secure yard
- Covered decks on both levels for easy living and entertaining
- Second bathroom off the downstairs living room for convenience
- Property has been recently painted throughout
- Close to restaurants, shops and lifestyle necessities
And then there's the location. Close to prestigious State and Private schools, the shops and cafes of Rosalie and Paddington and with easy access to transport direct to the city- 56 Soudan Street has everything right on its doorstep. So give Judi or Michael a call today before you miss out!