"The Cottage" is a quiet and private bushy retreat
* Set on 2001 sq m with a nearby trickling stream
* Suitable as a holiday house, an investment property, for a young family, working couples and retirees
* Clean and modern and only four years old
* Close to parks, schools and transport
* Two double bedrooms and two car spaces
Set down from the road, this property is a tranquil haven where you can escape from the inner-city hustle and bustle.
If you love nature you will fall in love with this property. The cottage sits high overlooking a tree lined grassy yard adjacent to the trickling stream. It's the perfect setting for children and dogs to explore and play, or to sit back on the balcony and appreciate the serenity of the outlook.
Move in straight away and enjoy the easy living layout of this home. The covered two space carport has a couple of steps up to the cottage with the delightful balcony spanning the length of the home.
Close to Bowman and Simpsons Road Parks, nearby cafes and the CBD itself, 96a Bowman Parade is calling you. Don't miss this rare offering - call Judi or Michael and arrange an inspection today.